ID Cards

Currently enrolled students or regular employees can get an ID card. 

Visit the Student Services Building.

Students need to bring current enrollment form and an official photo identification card (Drivers License, Military ID or Passport).

Faculty or Staff need to present an official photo ID and have their employment status verified. 

For questions, email Admissions Department or call 575.439.3600.

There is a $20 replacement fee for lost ID cards.