Concern Assessment and Response (CARE) Reporting

If you have a concern about a student’s physical/emotional/etc. well-being please report it to the Office of the Vice President for Student Success immediately. You can also use the forms on the NMSU Care team webpage. If you do report through one of these forms, please also notify the VPSS to confirm that the CARE Team received it. If the person you are reporting is in imminent danger of harming themselves or others, please call 911 immediately!


Note: If there are academic concerns about a student, please follow the protocol and notify the Office of the Vice President for Academic Affairs, Dr. Mark Cal, Email, 575.439.3621 using the appropriate form.